Happy birthday to my humble self

 



A very warm hello to all my dear friends and family members.


Just like many other people in this world, I also wait the entire year for my grand day; my Birth day. This day has attained such enthusiasm in my life just because of you all. Your endless heart melting blessings and wishes make my entire life blossom and prosper in such a unique way that cannot be expressed in words.


Birthday is a day that is dedicated to you, a day that is solely yours; and each one of you makes this statement true to the core for me by being present in the most exceptional way on my birthday and making it the grand event. I am blessed to be with you people. You all have since many years been with me each second and have always showered the best when it comes to me. From your gifts to your messages to your calls and to each and every effort that you people have put in for me has every year made my day the greatest amongst all and this year’s the most wonderful.


I cannot thank you all enough for all the overwhelmed moments that each one of you has made me witness. Especially my parents, thank you mom and dad for making this life happen for me. Without you two, my existence and journey of being such a great human being would have never ever been possible. Each thing that you do for me specially on my birthday and otherwise has added the best within me.


A huge thanks to all those who have added the pinch of spice and curiosity on my birthday by doing that exact 12 o’clock surprise every year without any delay. You people have always gone beyond just for my happiness and have graced my presence in the most special way on my most special day.

Your gifts, surprises, wishes, flowers, blessings, wishes, cards, everything; literally each single call even makes my day extravaganza. My love for you people cannot be expressed and so the gratitude that I owe you people is non expressible.


Thank you everyone for making my birthday the most special and making me feel how important my existence is. Your wishes were all that was needed, to make my birthday much more special and my life much more meaningful in it own special way.  Thank you all, thank you so much. Love you all, your presence in my life adds on to the need of why I exist.


Happy birthday to my humble self🎉



Engr. Ahmad Sani Hamza


Thanks all!

Comments