Special thanks

 Thank you 😊 speech 



Respected managers, my dear friends and colleagues,


The moment has arrived when I am standing in front of you all to deliver my speech on my last day. While I was preparing myself for this day, I had been planning a lot of imaginary speeches about my experience, my learning, my relationship with my bosses and colleagues, the time spent in canteen, cafeteria, etc. But now, when the actual moment has arrived, I can’t think of anything else except two words, i.e. ‘Thank You!’


I cannot tell you how enriching my last 15 years have been here at ABC Co. I started my career as a fresher after completing my MBA and joined as an HR executive. My profile carried various shades and gave me opportunities to learn several aspects of the HR Department and just within 5 years, I got promoted as the HR Manager. My Leader Ms. X has been a great source of motivation and my biggest support in reaching this point. There are several other people who have helped in shaping my career in a successful way.


I would like to thank all of them and especially my manager Ms. X for reprimanding me like a teacher when I made stupid mistakes, for motivating me like a friend when I was disheartened and for everything she has done for me till date.


Apart from giving me an enriching experience and prosperous career, ABC Co. has given me some real assets in the form of my friends/colleagues who always gave me tough competition and an inspiration to succeed. On a lighter note, I always worked harder because of them.


I would also like to mention the name of the technology team who always provided with their support from the backend. I have troubled them on several occasions by asking for complicated and intricate data at odd hours and needless to mention, they always provided me with that. Thank You guys, you have greatly contributed to my success so far.


Thanks to the administration team as well for their great support throughout. I have come up with strange suggestions for employee engagement programs and you have valued and acknowledged my suggestions by arranging for the logistics and helping in materialising those.


I would especially like to thank the transport team for everything they have done for me and have been doing for all the other staffs in the organisation. There have been times when I had to stretch due to urgent deliverables and the transport team has relieved me by arranging cabs or taxis.


Last and not the least, I would sincerely like to thank the canteen and the cafeteria staff for serving me with home-made food, snacks and beverages.


My entire journey has not only been the most enriching but also fun-filled. I am certainly going to miss the days spent here and going to utilize what I’ve learnt here in my future endeavours.


Once again, thank you all!

Comments