LETTER OFRESIGNATION

SCHOOL FOR ARABIC AND ISLAMIC EDUCATION

NO 44,GENERALABDULSAMI ABUBAKAR HOUSING ESTATE BYPASS, GUSAU ZAMFARA STATE MALAM TUKUR SANIJANGEBE




The Masjid Management Committee,

GRA Jumu'at Mosque Gusau, Zamfara State.


Assalamu Alaikum,

LETTER OFRESIGNATION

I am writing formally to inform you on my decisions to resign as Chief Imam of the gracious GRA Jumu'at Mosque.

This will be effective from 23/11/2013.

Regrettably this decision is bore out of my desire to ensure security, peace and tranquility reign in the Masjid above my personal desire to continue to lead the Masid as chief Imam.

I absolutely appreciate the opportunity to be amongst the Masjid team which has allowed me to provide leadership within my limitation as most appropriate.

Even though, I look forward to retiring I will certainly missed being part of the team and am looking forward to provide any support towards the success and sustenance of the Masjid.


Finally, I want to assure the Muslim Ummah especially that of Zamfara State I remain resolute in encouraging and ensuring the unity of Muslim Ummah and pray for Allah SWA to reward us all with Jannatul Firdaus.

Wassalamu Alaikum.

✍️Sheikh Dr. Imam Muhammad Tukur {ani Jangebe, 

Comments